Then I spent some time fabricating and welding pieces for the underside of the hood.
Then I spent more time fabricating and welding the underside of the hood.
For the last two nights I’ve been working on the mounting for the drip rail trim. Of course I cut the drip rails off so now the stainless steel trim just fits right up against the body. It’s going to look nice and clean.
I also spent a lot of time working on general body work and I got all the trim holes on the rockers welded up. I decided not to put the rocker trim back on so I had to fill all the little holes. I want this mustang to be as clean and sleek as a coupe can be.